Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Gorgeous scenery, hip cities, and a growing wine and brewing scene make Oregon one of the top destinations for adventure and culture lovers alike. With Fodor's Oregon, travelers can successfully navigate the Pacific Coast's beautiful beaches and Portland's unique neighborhoods, while also enjoying Willamette's wineries and the hiking opportunities of the Cascade Mountain range.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on whale-watching and top wineries
· Major sights such as Cannon Beach, Columbia River Gorge, Columbia River Maritime Museum, Crater Lake National Park, High Desert Museum, Mt. Hood, Oregon Sand Dunes, Powell's Bookstore, and Willamette Valley Wine Country
· Coverage of Portland, Oregon Coast, The Willamette Valley and Wine Country, The Columbia River Gorge and Mt. Hood, Central Oregon, Crater Lake National Park, Southern Oregon, Eastern Oregon
Planning to focus your trip or see more of the region? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Portland and The Pacific Northwest.