Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Buzzing cities, world-class cuisine, dramatic landscapes, and welcoming locals give Vietnam a distinct character and have made the country increasingly popular with American travelers. From Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta to the capital city of Hanoi and the northern highlands, Fodor's revitalized new edition has the essential coverage of Southeast Asia's most dynamic nation.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of maps
· An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Vietnam
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Halong Bay, The Imperial City (Hue), and The Mekong Delta
· Side Trips from Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi including Angkor Wat
· Coverage of Ho Chi Minh City, The Mekong Delta, The South-Central Coast and Highlands, The Central Coast, Halong Bay and North-Central Vietnam, Hanoi and The Northwest